Monday, October 22, 2007

School had finally started for me (well because I wasn't anywhere around in school for the whole of last week's lectures), but hey today was pretty cool. Got to see bud, and not forgetting mel too. I'm so gonna attend school everyday and try not to skip lectures cos I don't want to waste my campus life away just like that. I'll dump the frivolous attitude from now on.

Had the first tutorial, met the new classmates and there were some familiar faces around. Do not know most of them and I'm gonna be friendly and talk to them tomorrow. (I hope)

Headed town after school which ended at a pleasant time of 1pm every monday. Caught Resident Evil: Extinction with bud and I thought the show was good. Albeit being action-packed and scary most of the time, somehow I felt an upsurge of emotions towards the end of the show. Most of them just turned into horrifying-looking zombies who were desperate for fleshes and bloods, all thanks to those selfish scientists trying so hard to carve a fame of their own. Milla Jovovich's hawt in the show anyway.

I've got a 1500 words report to complete and I still have roughly 800 words upon completion!

Beyond melancholies

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

dun look so glum during lectures :)

10:15 PM  
Blogger jerrrrron said...

who're you?

10:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

keep guessing :)

5:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home