Friday, November 02, 2007

Most of the time we think we're living through so much trouble. We think we are. Be it trouble with love, trouble with schoolwork, or anything else. I can't help thinking that way too and often I realised troubles are created by no other but ourselves. To put it in a crude way, we in fact are the root of all troubles.

As the time passes tonight, the only light I'm getting is the glare from this computer screen I've been staring for hours. I tried reflecting what I've accomplished for the whole of this year, or rather ten months.

Seemingly, nothing.

Had a talk with sis while we were doing some shopping at town last night where it actually dawned upon me that I really need to set a goal for myself and not waste my life away.

Twenty one year old cousin had a pre-wedding event yesterday where mum, sis and I attended. Fyi, it was a shot-gun marriage and this is prolly the nth time that is happening to my relatives.

Trend or trouble?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home