Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Anti-social

Don't feel like doing anything but to whine and vent some anger right here. No, nothing happened today. It's prolly because school's been rather tough and boring I really need some excitement in my life. Common Test starts next Saturday and I'm very very worried about it. You know when you kind of did well once, which was last semester, you tend to pressurize yourself alot more than before. SOOOO bloody want to do well, and even better than the last.

The sight of some people just irks me still. Some stuck-up people you see in the lecture hall, always giving that "im-rich-and-im-an-elite" face just pisses me off. While some others love to choose who they want to talk to, engaging in stupid and meaningless conversations. I have to admit I am very anti-social but seriously who cares?

I like the way I am.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope you're not talking about me!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA

11:52 PM  
Blogger jerrrrron said...

HAHAHA omg. though you're an elite too but im not talking about you of course!

12:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home