Monday, January 22, 2007

Fragile

6.36 a.m. I couldn't sleep any longer.

Life got a little better since. Amidst in the busy workload I finally got to realise more. And thank you, for showing me the way out.

Saturday was again filled with cool chillness with my besties. The insane boy and the girl who loves to sleep. They're more than anything to me. & pictures to be uploaded soon!

Sunday was in fact a rather hectic day I went through. Rushing through to complete our work. 12hours of fun and exhaustion, but it was all worthed it. I'm just overjoyed to share more with them about myself. They're yet another group of important people in my life.

Come to realise love's actually, more fragile, and weaker than what you think. A love today might just turns out to be hatred tomorrow. Love is not as strong as what you think.

So much for the crap you might think, it just happened once again to people around me. And friend, if you're reading this, choke back your tears and brace up. I'll be there for you.

P/s: & to some scheming people, stop sounding like you're some love saint. Your actions and words are making me sick.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home