Friday, February 16, 2007

Candies

Yet again, another sleepless night yesterday.

Alas, exams are finally over. Millions of brain cells must have been killed and I simply pity my poor little brain that has sacrificed so much.

Accompanied Buddy J to shop for clothes. Wandered around orchard for like nearly four hours before settling on a shirt at Revoltage. We almost drop dead on the streets can. Bloody hot weather plus our lack of sleeps plus the long distances(esp from cine to far east) really can take our lives man.

And us being superbly bored came up with this tabulation:
>300 CJs
>200 SAs
>100 ACs could be found at Orchard today.
Quite stupid I know but the whole town was really flooded with these different college students. Well, a number of eye candies were spotted. Hah.

Dinner and coffee talk with my insane boy and the girl who loves to sleep. =)

"I really think Topman should recruit me as their sales assistant because I have all the aspects to be one. They're losing out by not using me."
Sounds familiar? No?

Some people should really be shot to death for being so thick-skinned and arrogant. They really should you know, for saying such stuffs.

I need some sleep!

How did I fall in love with you?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home