Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Lock

Seems like the prayers did work eh. Hah.

Tanning again early in the morning but somehow the sun wasn't as strong and scorching today. Still I enjoyed because baking myself under the sun just feels great.

Went for haircut after that. Think I am rather satisfied with the outcome. Was very tempted to dye my hair ash green but the aftermath would be that the ash green will turn gold after a short while. So, not that worth it afterall right. I'm comfortable with my current black hair anyway.












Chiong to town to get my clothes for CNY. Thought I would take a long time to choose them as I'm kinda picky and choosy. Well, I took less than half an hour. Got a shirt and a pair of skinny jeans, both from Topman. Had a polo tee bought from Topman earlier on too. So I guess this year would be a Topman series for me. Heh. Topman rocks. =)










I'm so gonna lock myself at home tomorrow. Yea you know why.

You have me wishing that everything was real.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home