Friday, July 06, 2007

I feel like opening up a bottle of champagne for celebration now because the toughest project that has been practically disrupting my sleep everyday is finally over. We stayed up till 4 in the morning to complete everything and by the time it was done, all of us were just torn and half-dead.

I never wanted to comment so much on free-riders since myself, I am not an efficient person. But for goodness sake, you are getting on my last nerve and if I'm not going to blog about this I am going mad. For the n-th time, you are either not contributing any fuck or you are fucking slowing down the progress of the project.

Seriously, you've got alot of growing up to do.

And there's this bitch whom I don't remember oweing her a living but yet she's giving me so much attitude. Thank you very much. There's a limit to my patience.

Rahhh.
I'm off to shit.

I still pray when I look into your eyes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home