Wednesday, July 04, 2007

The last relationship.
It gave me a pool of memories so etched to my heart that I never want to erase them off.

I miss the times where I had to take the one hour bus journey just to reach your area. Although the journey always seemed so long and tiring, the anticipation to see you simply melts every sweat and exhaust I previously had. Having a simple meal together. Walking under the moonlight, holding hands, while you sing to me some of my favourite hits. Passing by our favourite bridge, the dream school and the enormous golf court just to fulfil our cravings for the dessert. Those days were just so great.

One two three four five six months, and that was the furthest we can go.

I guess I never thought it would be this hard, but its all good in a way. Because if I'm actually so affected by this whole episode, it means that I've loved someone before and opened up to a large degree, perhaps just to the wrong person.

Now, I've had the hard feelings removed, and just by reminiscing those sweet moments I'm happy.

Tpy.

Tonight's so special even without you.

4 Comments:

Blogger Eve said...

=]

1:49 AM  
Blogger ying said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

2:51 AM  
Blogger ying said...

hey hey hey ! hahaha thought i'd leave u a little msg before i go. gooooood night ! (:

2:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

take care!

5:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home