Wednesday, May 28, 2008

I love my best friends

Am taking a break now from all the never-ending pile of project stuffs and commontest-revision which I am really sick of. Revision's going so slowly that I fell asleep so many times especially in the afternoon where drowsiness just hits me for no reason. Anyway first paper on Saturday and I need plenty of luck, like PLENTY.

So yeah I was feeling a little moody last week but my mood certainly changed for the better after mahjong sessions with the usual khakis and most importantly, encouragement from the best friends. Sometimes I really have to count some blessings cos I've got such nice people in my life. Best friends are what we can never live without and I am so lucky I have two. (Cheesy I know) Seeing them makes me feel alot happier too simply because when you're in your own comfort zone with people you know best it just feels totally different.
I never thought I would pen all these down cos firstly, i hate cheesy words, secondly i am not very good at words and next I always felt that these words are to be conveyed through actions or anything but not words. So well that's not the main point obviously.
Conclusion of the week: Never to get affected by people you don't give a damn on.
Some overdue pictures last week at Fashionbar.






john & eve!



































1 Comments:

Blogger Eve said...

this post is for me! yay((((: count your blessings! hahas im blessed too. hoho(:

4:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home