Thursday, May 29, 2008

Overture

Wah life can be really empty for me especially when ANTM cycle 10 ended like two weeks ago (youtube) and American Idol season 7 too, ended just last week. So wanted Archuleta to win but well Cook isn't bad either so it all ends well. ANTM was rather bad this season and I shall not be spoilers here to reveal who the winner is.

Argh can't wait for CT to end soon. Haven't been hitting town for ages. I need to get involve in GSS like soon.

I wanna be in this moment,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, IT'S OVER!!!! You can shop all you want over the holidays (if u discount the fact that u're constantly rushed by somebody for some stupid projects =X)! Don't miss me too much for not seeing me for 2 weeks ar!!! HAHAHA

11:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home