Tuesday, June 10, 2008

bitches are everywhere

Just as I was about to blog events that took place last week, my sister showed me this fucking bitch's blog. Yeah you know bitches are almost everywhere but you will never believe how childish and infantile this one is until you hear from my sister and read her blog, as in that bitch's blog.

Ok here's what happened. This bitch, also known as ww (omg what stupid name this is), happened to know my sister's bf whose name is Daniel during his temporary work at the IT fair some weeks back. (You can see his photo in one of her entries there) So eventually this bitch here started clinging on to him like a bee to some honey, drowning her sorrows to him about how sad and melancholic she is about her past relationship. The story was something like she broke up with some pathetic fellow two months ago and she couldn't get over it blah blah. Yeah, so we see she needs some attention and care.. But imagine getting it from someone who's attached. Like, wtf?

You know she claimed that she has alot of friends so why aint she consulting them or whatsoever? She can't get over her last boy, but she wants my sister's bf's attention so much she's been calling/texting him every now and then, blogging about him so much in her blog.

That's not the main part. What's worse, she did something stupid! Like omg as stupid as how this bitch looks like. She for no reason, prolly got some childish friends of hers, to engage in a stupid conversation in the tagboard of her blog insulting my sister. ANDDDDDD, she had some entries indirectly shooting my sister off. Why? Just because she realised my sister had been reading her blog and she wants to make her look and feel bad. Dumb right? Just because she found out others read her dumb blog which is an open blog, she decides to flame others. OMG THIS IS SO SO SO INFURIATING.

Tell me. If suddenly a bitch popped out of nowhere and cling on to your boyfriend everyday, and after your boyfriend decides to ignore her, she blogged about how sad she is and tried all means of ways to make you look bad in front of others. What will you feel?

Bitch, if you're reading this (and i strongly believe she will cos i deliberately left my link on her tagboard cos i want her to read what i've wrote): don't mess with the wrong person. Just get a life and fuck off. Seriously, you're just making everyone hate you cos one day when all your friends know what you did, they will leave you one by one. Just like how your ex-bf did.




















Oh yeah this is how that bitch looked like. Bet she's damn happy to see her face here since she's such an attention-seeking bitch. Just in case you guys haven't got the slightest idea, my sister did not ask me to do this. I did this on my own accord because I felt really bad seeing my sister being mistreated by some bitch.

Thank you very much. I'll continue tomorrow.