Wednesday, June 11, 2008

So some uncivilised bitch decided to help her friend by sprouting all sorts of meaningless nonsense where she thought it might help her friend to feel better by flaming us with nonsensical crap like "oh btw i sucked ur daddies cawk yesterday and it tasted like rotten chicken" and "and of course i fingered your mums loose asshole and gave her a rimjob". OMG can you believe it? What can I say? This is all about her ruining herself because I can only assume she's a fucking whore who sleeps around. Prolly a part-time tranny too.

Things I need to make clear about. First, get your bloody facts right. You prolly didn't know what your god-best friend did and so you decided to help her. This, I don't blame you because you're most likely to be as superficial as you sounded. Do you think you know what has been going on? Are you sure your friend, ww, has been telling the truth? You obviously, siding her just simply because she's your friend and she's doing all she can to victimize herself. If you haven't seen the big picture, then shut your motherfucking smelly mouth up. In fact I'm too lazy to list down what she did so anyone who wants to know you can ask me personally.

Aiya whatever. Go on and rant all you want. Why should I let some small fry spoil my day? Anyway thanks john for "entertaining" that brainless whore.

I promise this is my last hate post. HAHA