Tuesday, July 11, 2006

And the 2006 Fifa World Cup winner goes to... ITALIA! =D The Italians didn't disappoint us at all. Forth time winner of World Cup already and there'll be more to come. GO GO GO. Brazilians really gotta beware.

Recently I found out something. Because I love blasting my ipod while taking bus to school and I realised many people tend to avoid sitting with me when there is actually a seat available beside me. Especially middle aged people like aunties. Haha! I think they do get very irritated with my blast of music because it's noisy to them. Who cares. It's even better when I sit alone. Then those already listening mp3 wouldn't mind sitting with me. See!



Disgusted right? Yes, Sun Ho is back releasing her latest album, whatever name it is. She's still so disgusting lah please. See the album cover. She's already a mother and she's still acting as if she is 18 years old. She's like so act innocent and act pure. *pukes* Her songs are terrible too. But worst still, she kept buying her own albums and thus her album always goes up to the top of the chart. Even beating people like Jolin and more. Utterly gross.

And I've decided to skip everyday for at least half an hour. Until when? Until I've grown taller to my target 1.7m. Somebody's words made me realised I should start doing something to my height. LOL. Shall prove to you I can. Please feel honoured. But I'm of course doing this for the sake of myself not just to prove that I can. I don't want to be laughed anymore! You people know who you are! Go knock yourself onto the wall if you've ever laughed at my height. Haha!

Mum's supposed to accompany me to see a doctor today because the condition of my skin is getting worse. Cancelled it as I thought I've got to stay back school for projects and my condition's sort of under control already. Prolly seeing a doctor by next week if my skin don't recovers. People please pray for me! I don't want to be called a pock-faced. :/

Projects are piling up. Fuck it. I'm gonna lose my sleep once again... I want my princey(not princess lah) sleep. Awww.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home