Monday, October 16, 2006

Alright. First day of school kinda sucks.

I forgot to bring my stationeries, files, foolscap paper... Basically everything. (Ok at least I brought myself there) Only realised it when I was at the bus stop. See, I'm still in holiday mood. Met up with my classmates in school and it was great seeing everyone back in school.

There's only one lecture today on Macroeconomics. 4 pages of notes on intro only and all of us thought it's gonna end in less than half an hour. Nevertheless, the lecturer was so naggy that she finished only in two hours time. CAN YOU BELIEVE IT! What's worse is that she's my tutor for this module too. I am so gonna sleep in her class.

RESULTS! =/

Couldn't find any nice havaianas from NUM nor any nice tees from Flesh Imp. Super sway. Just to inform any flesh imp lovers: there's 50% storewide sales in there, go check it out ya. Thus bought two shirts from Check instead. Nice and cheap. What a deal. Hehs. Totally made my day. =)

I used to love shopping with big groups around but now I seemed to love shopping alone so much that I can do it almost everyday. I can think longer and shop as slow as I want it to be. However, it's quite boring and you have no one to seek comments from. What a dilemma.

Skin treatment after that. Took the super-packed-like-sardine-train home.

Suddenly I feel so sympathetic towards all the single-parent families. I can't imagine home without mum or dad.

And what's with the PSI?! It's fluctuating every now and then. When will it be back to normal and be stagnant? -.-

ANTM later!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home