Wednesday, October 11, 2006

There's no work today and that means I can finally catch my very first episode of Project Runway. Haven't been watching the new season due to work. Hope there's no disappointment to this season.

Received a compliment mail from one of Pastamania's bosses saying that I did a great job on a particular day when he was doing his routine spot-check. Even my manager said I did well. Wahaha. I feel so flattered. I shall continue to work harder. YES! :D

School will be starting next week. Surprisingly, I'm not exactly dreading it. Have got to balance my studies, work and leisure time. Will only be working on Tuesdays, Thurdays and Sundays from next week onwards. Tues and Thurs would be after school then. Guess it'll be super shagged but no choice eh.

Today's the last day of my sister's attachment at Merril Lynch. And thus she would be going back to school with me next week for her last semester. At least I've got her accompaniment to school. Ahas. Why do I sound so useless?

I had been having weird dreams lately. Especially one that got to do with Christmas. Can't really remember about the details but due to the dream I seemed to be quite looking forward to Christmas. It's strange you know. Maybe Christmas this year is a special one. We'll see!

I'm super bored now. I seriously need some entertainment. :/

p/s: am currently hooked to yanzi's new song- YU TIAN. super nice. :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home