Friday, October 20, 2006

HAPPY BIRTHDAY EMILY! Hope you slim down soon hor. :x

And and, it's one two three four five months already. (:

Just came back from town. Wah super tired now lah. My friend and I almost walked throughout the whole of town just to look for a decent restaurant for dinner and everywhere's full. Super sian. In the end dine in at Breeks. Went there once before with Melvin, XT, Wanting and etc. Haha. (My memory good right?)

IS lessons were crap today. Ian and I were in the same class so we went up for class together. There's a mixture of BS, BFS and TRM people. There's actually two from my primary school but I didn't talk to them. Also not close already so nothing to talk about anyway. lol.

Had some ice breaker games. Damn stupid. Formed groups for project work and Ian and I were super pissed. Arghs. Don't talk about it anymore.

And I finally printed most of my notes on Wednesday already. Gonna start doing my tutorials tomorrow before they accumulate more and more. Exchanged textbooks with Songta since we're in different semesters. Saved so much money. Haha. Thanks dude.

Bus No.154 sucks. I shall never ever take this bus again. I take, I die. I swear.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home