Friday, October 27, 2006

Wahlao I really agree with Jiayang that there's really nothing much to blog about anymore. lol. Continue or end?

Yesterday had lessons from 9-5 and then rushed to work at 6. Reached home at nearly 12.30 cos had a short chat with my colleagues. They're really nice people I have to say. Gossiping and sharing with one another. (:

And HAPPY 17th BIRTHDAY shurong! I know I owe you a present. We were counting down to her birthday on the train way home. Be honoured please!

Yesterday's BCA lessons had some unhappiness regarding the project work thingy. Who to group with etc etc. Well it's finalised and there's nothing much to add on. Just hope we'll produce something good this time. :/

LMS project was about Pride and Prejudice. Our group chose Prejudice and we're doing on homosexuality. I think I need to act out as one of the gays in the video with Ian and then the girls acting as lesbians. Omg. This is just so crazy. I don't want my life in NP to end here. LOL~

Oh and I'm beginning to love places with shophouses around. Had dinner at Thomson again today and it's full of shophouses there. Beautiful lah.

Plently of homeworks. I think I kind of like my tutors this semester. Really nice and interesting. Better than Ang Sok H*** and Ong Cheow ***. Ahas.

And what's so nice about Princess Hours ah? My sister's watching the vcd everyday and I really don't find it very nice eh. I still prefer Da Chang Jin. LMAO.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home