Monday, October 09, 2006

HURRAYS cos the haze is going off already. I can finally take a deep breath outside and breathe all the fresh air I want. So many people have gone sick due to the haze. Get well soon I hope.

Yesterday was Mahjong Day. Been super long since I last played eh? -recaps- CNY was the last time so it has been more than half a year already. A little rusty though. Played from morning till night; exactly 12hours of non-stop playing. Madness but it was super fun can.

The whole of my family loves Mahjong and I'm sure this is hereditary. LOL. My sister, cousins and I started watching my Mum and my Aunts play mahjong since we were super young, like 7years old? At 7years old we should be watching cartoons and playing with our barbie dolls and toys but instead we just love mahjong. :D

Then when we mastered the skills of it we set up our own mahjong tables and began playing! I still remember how noob we were. So funny please. And now, all of us are like experts already. Can even give lessons on mahjong I think. Wahaha.

I wonder why blue eyes are not hereditary in my family. :/

Yes and back to yesterday. I won ten bucks and I'm like over the moon already. Was losing till thirty over bucks already when lady luck suddenly came to visit me. HAHA. Guess this is called salted fish becomes abalone. Well described isn't it? Hehs.

Went out with mum for facial and shopping today. Mum even did eyebrow tattoo and it costs more than 400 bucks. She's mad please.

I cancelled mahjong cos I've got work tomorrow. Saving energy lah though I'm quite tempted to play. Hopefully weekend can. I need some cash for shopping!

And a shopping list has been done today:
-New Urban Male's Havaianas
-Blue/Red Adidas Watch
-Topman Checkered Shirt.

That's all for the shopping list for this month.

I almost got knocked down by a vehicle today while crossing the road! I was with my mum waiting for the green man to shine. I've got no idea what I was thinking about and crossed it even when it was still the stupid red man. My mum was like shocked. So did I.

I'm glad I'm still alive. Phews~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home