Saturday, July 15, 2006

I can't believe I'm actually blogging at this time. It's 2.47am now. I think I'm a lunatic, fancy blogging at this time. So super tired and my eyes are closing almost immediately. Might just crapped throughout the whole entry. Haha. Didn't want to blog but my regular reader says I've not been updating. Ok here's one alright!

Just finished doing some of my project stuffs. Still have got lots to go and datedue's MONDAY. Other groups seemed to have finished doing theirs except us. Sighs. Last minute AGAIN! When will I ever learn my lesson?

Wanted to go Town today for some retail therapy. Yea in the end I did went to Town. BUT to do project. -.- Was informed to meet my group members at the very last minute. They said they couldn't contact me at first. Well, need to rush down still. What can I do?

Douglas didn't turn up. Heard that he went clubbing with his friends. And when I reached there, Reuben left as well cos he got to go dinner with his parents I think. So WTF right? So was left with Ian, Baozhi and me. Luckily Yue Er came to help us out! She's not even in our group but she offered to help us out cos we still got lots to do and we're so helpless. She's simply my goddess man.

Went to Spinalli Cafe to complete those unfinished stuffs. The feeling was weird. First time ever I did project at Town. It's always for leisure and today it's for project. Couldn't focus at all cos I'm so tempted to go shopping and stuffs. Even when I went to the toilet I tried to window shop a little. Haha! I'm too bored doing project lah.

Finished everything at 11+PM. Reached home and did my usual skipping. Kept wonder if I've grown taller already. Wahaha. Today's the 3rd day I've been skipping already. Persevere!

Tanya Chua actually came to NP on thursday! She was holding some mini concert. Wanted to go but was too worn out by the Econs tutorial which ended only at 5pm. Thus didn't went to watch. Quite a pity. Kind of like her new album- T-Time. Some recommended songs are Beautiful Love, Shen Xing Bu Yi and Zhang Yan Fa.

Yesterday had dinner at Thomson. Do you guys know there is this famous crispy prata shop over there? Yes i tried and it's really great you know, though it's a little ex. Xiaxue mentioned this particular shop on her last entry. Yea the service isn't great. But... the food seriously rocked. Best prata I've eaten so far. (:

And my ulcer hurtsss. I've been drinking lots of water but this freaking ulcer still came out. Irritating~

Have been saving up recently. Have got lots and lots to buy. Found out that saving money is so damn difficult. It takes me one week to buy something and I only take one minute to get it and my wallet's empty again. Hard-earned money!

OMG it's 4am in the morning already. Bed's calling. Tata.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home