Tuesday, July 18, 2006

I think I've been towning too much these days. Went there thrice last week, once yesterday and I'm going there again tomorrow. I suppose you people should call me an uptown boy. Haha!

Basically went there mainly to shop, other than Saturday when I did my project there. Got myself quite a no. of tees and my mum's kind of unhappy about it cos she thinks I spent too much money on clothes already. I agree and I'm trying to stop myself. I hope I can...















What I've bought these few days.



Went out with Jianrong after school yesterday and met him at Marina Square. He skipped school again and so he was in his uniform. Did shopping as usual and we marathon to Orchard by walking. Enjoy shopping with him cos we love discussing about what's new and what's in fashion now. Then we'll start planning what we will buy next. Also, bitch about how people dress! Aha!

And I saw Colin and Kero together at Clementi MRT Station when I was on my way home yesterday! Saw Kero before at JP cos he works there(coolstation at 3rd level). Have you guys been visiting their blog? They haven't been updating for quite some time and some of us thought they've broken up or something. So this proves that they have not. Well, good for them. LOL. I think I'm sucha busybody.

We had our table topics practice for our Ocomm tutorial today. Next week's the actual and it's so freaking difficult. We're given a topic on the very spot and we need to give a full speech on the topic! Given only a short two minutes for preparation. This is so much harder than the usual oral examination we usually do because we have to present it to the whole class, not only the teacher him/herself. My topic today was, ''Controlling the ready use of Credits to an individual'' and I simply screwed it up. -.- Tell me, how would you do it if you were given this within just two minutes?

Went to Chinatown after school today to help my mum run an errand. I swear I am not going there ever again unless there's no choice for me to. It's so flooded with OLD PEOPLE please. Old people have got very bad manners and they're super selfish. And speaking of this, I recalled one incident while I was in bank some time back.

I wanted to deposit my pay into my bank account and so I went to queue up. The queue was frigging long I remembered. When I was about to join the queue, this old lady immediately rose up from the sofa beside the queue and started screaming at me in hokkien.

''Hey why are you cutting my queue? Can't you see my leg there in front of you? I'm sitting on the sofa doesn't mean I'm not queuing. MY LEG REPRESENTS ME and you, go behind me!'' she exclaimed.

@#$%@%&$%*1$?!&!@#$%^&%$#@(*@&#@*&

I was so infuriated at the point of time but I still went behind her. See how unreasonable old people can be! Only a minority of old people aint like that and when I say minority, I mean this much. -gross out-

We'll grow old some day and I believe I won't turn out like this. I definitely won't.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home