Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Went for a round of sun-tanning yesterday and I believe I'm a little tanner already. At least my mum says I did get tanner. Haha. More tanning to go during this long break. =]

Had a job interview today at Bishan. Spent a total of 90 minutes bus journey to reach there and go home and yet the interview itself is less than 15 minutes. -.- Would be notified by end of this week whether I'm being recruited.

CALL ME! CALL ME! CALL ME!

Lost my way initially but luckily found the way there in the end. Phew~ I'm definitely not good at directions.

I hate going for job interviews. Basically it's just a repeated cycle of filling forms and answering some relevant questions. Especially dislike filling forms! I think from last year till now, I've filled more than 10 forms already. Mad-ism really.

Now, waiting for their call is all I can do. By the way, this job is a customer service assistant at Comfort Transportation and I got to know it through NP. NP is great because it helps us students look for vacation jobs, especially during long breaks like this.

And if I get the job, I would not be able to attend Challengers Camp at 11th-14th Sept cos I'll be working then till 23rd of Sept. =/

Finally had my hair cut today. Style is still the same. Sick. And I waited super long to get my hair cut. Frustrating please.

Teacher's Day Eve tomorrow! Going back Fuhua to see all my fellow ex-schoolmates and the teachers of course. Didn't prepare any presents for the teachers eh. LOL. Anyway it's the sincerity that counts isn't it? Haha. =D

I miss everyone from Fuhua so badly. I so wanna sing Fuhua school song! ''FUHUA FUHUA, TOGETHER WE WILL STRIVE............" So memorable right!

And to the very stressed people, mainly the JC peeps mugging for their upcoming promos, ''When the going gets tough, the tough gets going.'' JIAYOU!

GET HIGH!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home