Saturday, October 07, 2006

Happy belated birthday to Jiayang(4th) & my dad(5th)!

Happy Mooncake Festival to all!

I'M STILL ALIVE!

YES YES I'm back to blogging. Sorry for keeping you people waiting for my updates and worrying where I had went to. Many thought I went missing. LOL. I've gone nowhere actually. As most of you know my connection actually comes from my neighbour and he/she freaking locked it and I couldn't came online. Arsehole right? :/(I hope he/she is reading this!)

Therefore had to apply Broadband and there I am using one of Singnet's Broadband plans. Speed is around the same as before so everything is still okay. Hmmm.

It's been like a month since I updated something. This past month had not been fruitfully spent I guess. Changing of jobs... am currently working at Pastamania Bugis. Worked for a week plus already. Getting used to everything there already and the staffs there are friendly too. Happy working there. (:

Super sick of seeing and eating pastas and pizzas now. Serving hundreds and thousands of them almost everyday can kill my appetite. Wonder if I've grown skinnier. Haha.

Oh yah. Last semester's results! God it was terrible. I viewed my results through SMS cos I couldn't go online due to the fucking connection problem. So the SMS came super early at like 9am sharp and woke me up from my sleep. Got quite a shock even though I expected my results to turn out like this. Overall GPA was 2.8. Not even a single 'A'. Damn.

I promised I'm gonna do better next semester. Shall do all my tutorials on my own. No copying. No skipping of lessons. No sleeping in class. And no last minute revision again. Arghs. It's like hell please. -.-

There's around one more week to school reopen. Hope everything goes fine. -prays-

I can't wait to have a haircut soon and dye my hair back to black! NO MORE COLOURED HAIR, at least for this period of time. Sick of coloured hair and the worst problem is I don't wanna be misunderstood as Bengs again. Stop categorising me into that group of people. I'm like condemned by so many people already!!!

YAY it's a Sunday tomorrow and I've got no work. Same goes to Monday. Slack all the way.....!

And the haze! It's killing me!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home