Thursday, August 24, 2006

EXAMINATIONS ARE OVER!!! :D

I don't care how I actually screwed up my papers, practically all of them. Results will be be out soon on the 15th of September. Now, it is time to enjoy and recharge after this long, torturous period.

My left eye is a little swollen after staying up for so many nights. :/ Seven weeks of holiday. Haven't plan what to do during the holidays yet. Thought of finding a job but I'm simply too lazy to find one. Hmm. Shall take a step at a time.

I really need some sun-tanning cos I'm so fair now. SERIOUSLY NEED THE SUN DESPERATELY!

And Joakim's still not out from SI yet. Him? In Top 5? Lmao. I think I can consider joining the upcoming Project Superstar. Watch out for me! Auditions soon! Haha.

Cutting my hair soon. YAYs. I want a real short hair this time. Hopefully it turns out okay.

Nothing much to blog about since I've got no life at all these days due to exams. I need a life!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home