Thursday, August 10, 2006

HAPPY NATIONAL DAY once again! I'm proud to be a Singaporean. Hehs. (:

Just finished watching Singapore Idol and Rahimah was eliminated. I'm shocked. Thought that she should stay longer and someone else should be eliminated instead. Well, competitions are always that harsh. Wonder who's next.

And did you people realised I changed the display picture on the right? (--->) Yes, some of you have seen it already. It makes me look tall and this is the effect I want so badly. Nice take isn't it? LOL~

Back to Saturday. Went out with Jiayang and Jianrong to Town. While waiting for Jianrong at the station, Jiayang and I were talent-scouted! WAHAHA. I know this is very funny but it's true. We almost became a model? Even till now I think of it I still find it very funny. Read more from Jiayang's blog if you need a big laugh badly. :D

Monday was simply a waste of my time. I was late for lecture and when I reached there, it ended! %$@^!#@! No choice but to go to the library to self-study, if not it would be a wasted trip.

Went back to Fuhua on Tuesday. Was so super pissed off can. Only JC students were allowed to go upstairs to see the teachers. What about us Poly students? Too much isn't it?! Luckily Mr Go allowed in the end. If not I'm so gonna hate Fuhua forever and never go back. The next time shall be Teacher's Day I guess.

I'm still loving Miss Chan so much! She's still the bestest teacher of them all. She chatted with us, took pictures with us and even treated us to some cookies (Almost the whole of her table are filled with tidbits). Hahas. Though we kept suan-ing her about her getting fatter and she's still not married yet despite her age, she's still very nice and joked around with us. See! Unlike some other ''ungrateful'' teachers. They know whom they are lah.

Went to watch ''Click'' after that. Definitely a worthy show to watch. Funny and yet touching towards the end. Catch it if you can!

Steamboating at Marina Sq then. Didn't ate as much as I usually did. Jiayang, Melvin, Xinrong and I were busy thinking of questions to ask Jiehui's BF. So funny please. Was kind of awkward at first but after that was okay already. Hope we didn't scare him, especially Jiayang's singing. HAHAHA. (okay lah jiayang your singing has improved)

Fireworks were super nice! Really enjoyed each and every single firework that was released into the air since I only get to see them once a year. The crowd there was crazy as well. I almost died in there while gasping for air.

Met up with Jianrong and Yixiang yesterday afternoon. I MISSED YIXIANG SO MUCH! Almost hugged her when I saw her. Hahahas. Been so long since we last met. Really missed the good old days, especially during sec one days when we used to go home together after school, and so on. =]

I won't be blogging much until my exams are over. My revision will start this Saturday and this means that tomorrow's the last day of relaxation! AWWW. ): For the sake of the seven weeks holidays, I really gotta endure through this hard period. By the way, I didn't go for my BSTAT re-test today. I'm a sinner. :/

And I shall end this entry with a picture of me and JR. Both of us love this picture. For what reason I also don't know. LOL. byebye peeps!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home