Friday, August 18, 2006

Econs Paper down. The paper itself was pretty alright actually, just that I couldn't finish doing quite a number of parts. Not feeling good about it definitely. Was freezing like crazy in the examination room because of the strong air-conditioner. 24 degrees but it seemed like -4 degrees to me... My bladder almost exploded in the midst of the paper. Endured throughout the paper since there wasn't enough time.

Had only two pathetic hours of sleep yesterday. Slept at FOUR am and woke up at SIX. Dark circles are forming around my eyes please. I need a good sleep tonight and then chiong again tomorrow. Dying of exhaustion soon.

Love the number ''3'' so much lately. Haha. This reminded me that I have 3 papers left to go. -.-

AND!!! I've been making a fool of myself in class lately. All my stupid acts were caught by my classmates. A laughingstock I am. Gosh, I don't wanna be a clown. :/

Sleeping's definitely the best thing in the world. Now, the best thing in the world is going to happen to me. GOODNITE! :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home