Thursday, July 27, 2006

I'm so sinful. I skipped another lecture this week. Well, what happened has happened. No point brooding over it.

Had a couple of tests this week. Monday's BSTAT was a killer. I didn't study at all for it and even if I studied I dun think I can do still. And worst of all, my freaking calculator went out of battery even before I attempted any of the questions. So sway right? Arghs! Even the few marks I can get flew away. :/

Tuesday was fine. Had our Table Topics. I got a ''B'' for it and I think it's pretty alright since most people falls under B and below. Yup.

Yesterday had OComm test. Yes you heard me. Oral Communication WRITTEN test. So contradicting right? It's supposed to be oral and we actually have to sit for a written test. LOL. I seriously have no idea how to study for it. Crapped throughout the paper. I think it's fine at least compared to the BSTAT paper on Monday.

Examination Timetable is out! If I'm not wrong my very first paper would be on 18th of August. There'll be a study week one week before the exams. Really need to make use of that week to chiong already. I'm so behind time please.

After the exams there would be seven weeks of holidays. Thought of finding a part-time job during the holidays cos I don't wanna rot at home everyday. Any lobangs introduce to me alright!

Guess most of you know that it's the 7th lunar month already. This year there's actually two months of it! Such a rare case isn't it? To me this Ghost Festival thingy makes no difference to me, just that my mum would warn me not to step onto other's praying stuffs. And lastly, not to wander around outside too late, preferably to reach home before midnight. Better to believe than to ignore right? Or else, the consequences...

I want a change of phone so badly. So sick of this current one though it has accompanied me through nearly eight months only. v3 v3 v3, also means sian sian sian. Ok not funny. -.-

FOC Photos ready for collection on Friday! All Titanites remember to go collect from Robert at the Atrium from 9.30-6.30pm. (: I miss the camp so much, with so many great people around. And I'll never forget one particular asshole who put toothpaste on my legs when I'm sleeping. I'm still hunting for him in this big big campus of NP. SUCKER!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home