Sunday, July 23, 2006

Sorry people! For the lack of updates recently. Have been flooded with projects and I'm done with them already after a long long period of struggling. Wait, did I really struggled? But well, it's YAYNESS time lah! =]

Had no lessons on Wednesday. Need to present our CIP PBL project, the most screwed up project I've ever done so far in my life. Needless to say, teacher's comments weren't great. So... I think I really need to study hard for the semester exam since this project is so gonna pull me down. This simply sucks big time.

After that rushed down to Taka to meet my mum as she accompanied me to the New York Skins Solutions for treatment for my poor skin. Wow was really a great experience man! First was consultation then after that the treatment itself. My first time having facials and stuffs, was kind of afraid at first but after that was quite alright. Quite comfy in fact but when it comes to the squeezing pimples part, was hell please. PAIN~

I think my face is getting a little better and that's a good sign hahas. Prolly still need to go for another ten treatments there. Kind of troublesome but for the sake of treating my skin well, really got to endure this.

Hmmm Thursday was great. Hehe. Went Changi for dinner. Not going into detail though.

Friday was awesome as well. Presented sucky CATS project and I think I'm proud of my group. LOL. Atlantis! We proudly presents our new product- Vision Swabber. It's actually a TV cum Vacuum Cleaner so as to help housewives multi-task and save time. Every group has to come up with a product and so this is our very own product. We presented it in a skit form and it was successful. (:

Went to meet the usuals, JR and XT at night. Went Bukit Panjang Plaza for cakes and drinks at Cafe Cartel. Baozhi was there working as usual and she recommended me the nicest cakes there. LOL. So kind of her. :D Alright, let the pictures do the talking!















Not forgetting some pictures of us...

























































They're simply my photo-taking khakis. HEHS. xD

Wanted to stay at home to study on Saturday as there's a BSTAT test on Monday. However still went out in the end. This time with Poly Gang! I miss them so... much. Been long since I last went out with them.

Went to the Esplanade with them. Emily, Xinrong and I initially wanted to get some alcoholic drinks to drink to our heart's content there. Thus Xinrong, who looked the most mature amongst the few of us, helped us pay our drinks at the cashier's. BUT fuck, the cashier exposed Xinrong and wanted to check her IC. Bloody hell, it was so darn embarrasing and angry lahs. Simply spoiled our ''drunker's mood''. -.-

Still we proceeded there and I had my Ah-Pek's Ice Cream. It's a must try which I always have it whenever I go there. Hahaha. The Ah Pek selling ice cream is nice and friendly too. =]

Went to the roof top to take pictures!

































And my fave picture of the day...

















My hand doing the I-LOVE-YOU sign. :D

Good night pals! =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home