Thursday, August 03, 2006

Have you guys experienced being stood up by your friend/bf/gf or whoever? And not only once, but THRICE!? Are you wondering who's that unlucky person who actually experienced this? Well, the person blogging about this of course. ME ME & ME.

I really really really hate the feeling of being stood up. There is a limit to my patience and I almost exploded just now. Imagine yourself about to reaching that very place you are meeting your friend, and you're being abandoned via a sms or a call?

What's worse is that this is not the first time. Crap.

Ate double of what I usually have for dinner and also two portions of fruits. I think I can really eat alot when I'm feeling angry. I felt so much better after stuffing myself with so much food. So when you find yourself not in a very good mood, stuff yourself with food! This really works you know. HAHAHA.

Today's a fine day. Handed in my Econs Article Assignment on time, enjoyed our shopping spree at J8 during the afternoon and dinner just now was satisfying. Craving for some ice-cream now! Shall not let that matter spoil my day. :D

America's Next Top Model will be back soon after Project Runway ends! Am so excited please. Can't wait for more bitchings this season. LOL. I miss Brittany.

It's TV time!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home