Wednesday, August 02, 2006

LAST CATS lesson this week. *THREE BIG CHEERS* Had to build some stupid bridge with lousy materials to see which group can form the longest bridge. How stupid can it be? Played with it since it was the last lesson already. Bidded farewell to the lecturer since it was his last lesson with us. That means no seeing of him anymore. WOOHOO.














My Cats Group (:

Collected my FOC photos too. There's even a DVD attached and I saw myself inside! AHAHA. Excited am I?

Saturday was forced to go to Singapore Polytechnic's Band Concert- I believe in Music. Yes, we have no choice but to go and support our dear piccolo-ist/flutist, Emily Lim Jia Lin. LMAO~ Emily's so gonna kill me if she sees this. Kidding lahs. We went on our own accord alright? =D

QZ couldn't make it last minute and thus there's only XR YX and me. Went to meet them after towning. Hee. The concert was held at SP of course, the very same theatre hall Fuhua used for it's Cultural Night. Saw many familiar faces. What a small world...

The concert was alright I guess but XR doesn't find it good. There was a total of nine to ten pieces and my favourite was ''Omens of love''. (: The three of us kept taking pictures in the midst of the concert but nothing seemed to come out great. Then during the interval we went to look for Emily for some photo-taking session. And we actually forgot to bring flowers for her! HAHA. I'm sure Emily will forgive us.















SP Band
















Three of us. (don't you think that XR's face occupied more than half the picture?)


Watching the concert really makes me reminisces about me performing for Orchestra. I MISS PERFORMING ON STAGE! I used to have stage fright and ever since I stepped into Orchestra and first performed when I was in secondary two, I overcame that fear. Didn't really treasure those glorious times performing on stage and yet now, I missed that feeling. Sadded. ):

Went to meet JR and XT after the concert for dinner and our weekly coffee talk. Reached home at around twelve.

Mum helped me to dye my hair again. This time was so painful please! My scalp was like burning and the pain was unbearable. I seriously don't know what happened but luckily the color came out okay. Was orangey red this time. No more coloring of hair for the next two months I think. And I want to highlight it the next time. Hurhur.

Got back the test papers we sat for last week. Expectedly, I failed my BSTAT test. Almost passed. Could have passed if my calculator could be used. Sighs. However OCOMM written test saved my day because I'm satisfied with my result. YAY.

I'm starting to plan my study time-table already. Hopefully I can follow it because there's so much stuffs to study and yet so little time. Econs is driving me nuts with all the AR, MR, TC, AC, AVC, ATC, AFC, etc... And the graphs!!! :/

I'm so stressed and yet no motivation at all. Anyone to help me?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home